Friday, October 21, 2011

Some more health tips to lose weight and keep it off

I read the book "Healthy at 100" and it helped tremendously!
There has never been a culture that is vegan. The four cultures who live over 100 eat either fish or drink raw goat’s milk. I put wild salmon into my diet, some organic yogurt, and eggs(free range). I ended up going on the rawfoodbootcamp diet and have lost almost 20 pounds. However, with the holidays, I haven’t been motivated to get on the scale.
Things that have helped me to keep the weight off:
1. When hungry, eat raw!
2. Up the cardio–walk an hour a day or do 60 min cardio video like a walk video by Leslie Sansone
3. I just watched a dvd made by a dad how to stay fit at home. I think it’s called Weightless Fitness. So I incorporating quats, lunges, abs, push-ups, seated wall squats, tricep dips and calf raises to my work out every other day and have noticed a difference
4. He recommends doing at least 4 cardio blasts during the hour work out where you can hardly breathe such as jump rope or jumping jacks
5. When I eat just fruit for breakfast and a salad for lunch-I do the best!

No comments: